Are you thinking about installing a new fence in your Maryland yard this year? At Armor Fence make sure that your fence built the right way. This helps maintain for years of beautiful service with the lowest possible maintenance costs.
Steps to take:
1. Confirm local zoning ordinances and HOA community requirements. Legal arrangements affect fence height, placement and materials. For those homeowners considering fence installation in Potomac, Bethesda, Chevy Chase, Rockville, are there any historic district considerations?
2. Mention your plans to your neighbors.Your fence will become part of their landscape too, especially those neighbors who have adjacent properties. There may be a benefit for everyone to enjoy.
3. Take an accurate survey of your property lines before any fence placement plan is chosen.
4. Professional evaluation is necessary to determine if any engineering services will be required. As an example, will your fence also involve the addition of a patio at your Gaithersburg, MD or Silver Spring, MD home?
5. Make a schedule. Usually, planning is done in one phase while the actual work is done in another. When you contact Armor Fence, we will give you a realistic timetable for your fence project completion.
6. Begin your drawing or contact a local professional firm like Armor Fence to create a drawing. Use accurate dimensions and object placement. Consider the purpose and style of your fence. Also, contact your local utility company to identify the exact location of any underground cables, pipes, and critical infrastructure. Remember, altering these systems may need approval from utility, neighborhood or local authorities.
7. Explore fencing materials and functions. Select those that fit your needs and compliment the surrounding environment. Determine appealing fence style options and materials to compliment your home style and landscape environment.
8. Decide on the style, material, and height for your fence installation. Potomac MD, and Montgomery MD Armor Fence customers have a variety of material choices, including wood fences, vinyl fences, aluminum fences, and more upscale materials like brick, flagstone, and natural stone.
Whatever fence installation options you select for your Maryland property, you will create the most beneficial addition, adding value, function, and aesthetic pleasure for decades to come. Your new Armor Fence will give you privacy, provide protection and peace of mind, and become a valuable addition to your Maryland landscape.